CMD-IT hosts a Virtual Graduate School Fair presenting schools from around the country with Computer Science and other Computing programs. It’s imperative not only that our diverse community is at the forefront of technology, but graduate school offers an opportunity to expand your knowledge in Computing and gain more sophisticated knowledge in research, development and implementation. This career fair has participating colleges and universities with various programs in Computer Science and other Computing and Information Technology disciplines that offer robust Master’s and PhD programs.
We have presentations from funding organizations on to give attendees the opportunity to learn about how to fund their graduate studies. An overview of the schedule .
November 4th Sessions on how to secure funding for graduate school including:
- Krell Institute, DOE Computational Science Graduate Fellowship
- The National GEM Consortium, GEM Fellowship
- National Academies of Science, Engineering and Medicine Ford Foundation Fellowship Programs
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program
November 5th Graduate School Fair
- Spend the day visiting with representatives from the different colleges and universities.
You can review videos of funding presentations below.